Youthful skin is a demand by one and all..be it men or women, everyone wishes to look their best..everybody wishes to possess a youthful, fresh, scar-free, acne-free skin..but are you really willing to work through some steps to get what you want for your skin? Is it even possible to get a fresh, dewy skin in this full of pollution environment? There are some do’s and dont’s that you need to follow to get a flawless skin..
- Get a good night’s beauty sleep daily..that is, at least seven to eight hours at night. Not sleeping properly will definitely be reflected on your skin. You might get dark circles or heavy pigmentation on your skin.
- Keep yourself hydrated, as your skin needs enough water for the shine and freshness you long for. Water flushes out all the toxins out of your skin and keeps it oh-so-soft and youthful. Make sure you drink at least eight to ten glasses of water daily(carry your water bottles in case you find yourself in a non-water-accessible areas.)
- Apply sunscreen before heading out of your house..the ultraviolet(UV) rays are very harmful for your health..mostly, for your skin..so, apply sunscreen to create a layer on your exposed skin so that UV rays do not penetrate your skin.
- Moisturize your skin regularly..it helps your skin to stay hydrated and fresh.
- Follow three steps of skin care daily- CTM..that is, Cleansing, Toning, Moisturizing..use suitable products according to your skin..inculcate the ordinary skin care routine …it might present you with drool-worthy results.
- Wash your face thoroughly after you come home..a whole day’s worth of dust accumulated should be washed of.
- Treat your black heads regularly as they become permanent and leave scars.
- Make sure you have a healthy digestive system..a healthy digestive system ensures healthy skin and obviously, a better life.
- Use night creams before you sleep.
- Exfoliate your skin on a regular basis, it helps to get you rid of the dead skin cells.
- Include a lot of green and leafy veggies in your diet..also eat a lot of fruits..this kind of diet ensures an abundant supply of nutrients that your body required to stay fit and healthy.
- Do not sleep with make up on..it is a very dangerous habit..there have been cases of undeniable infections, flaky skin, blemishes on the skin because women sleep with make up on.
- Do not use products that are expired..they might damage your skin permanently.
- Do not use products that are not dermatologically attested..some products launched in the market might not be authentic.
- Do not use products opposing your skin type, for instance.. if you have dry skin, do not use products for oily skin..make sure that you identify your skin type properly.
- Do not pluck your acne or pimples(using your nails mostly)..it leaves a lasting stain and it might turn into a permanent scar.
- Do not use harsh products on your skin.
- Do not eat too much of fried or processed food..such foods makes your skin very patchy and unhealthy.
- Do not take too much of stress..it effects your mind and thus, shows up on your skin(mostly because of lack of care)